Business Development Representative
The successful Business Development candidate will play a fundamental role in gaining market share for our new product, CoPilot, which changes the way companies relocate employees. This individual will support the Business Development department by performing inside sales activities with the goal of bringing new qualified leads into the sales pipeline. You must be comfortable making a high volume of outbound calls to prospects, delivering product demonstrations, and signing up new clients.
<!--break-->NuCompass Mobility, a global employee relocation management company, is seeking a talented and competitive Business Development Representative that wants to make an impact right away.When you join our company, you’ll be working with a team that’s on the cutting edge of changing our industry. This position is available in our Pleasanton, CA office.
Sales & Customer Service
- Follow up on new leads developed by our Marketing methods
- Perform online product demonstrations
- Consistently follow up on leads and complete minimum outbound call requirements
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges and how our solutions can meet their business needs
- Continue to grow and increase product knowledge and sales skills
The ideal candidate will be a sales oriented individual with some or all of the following qualifications and/or experiences:
- Able to engage and persuade prospects
- Strong phone presence and experience with high volume of calls per day
- Proven inside sales ability
- Experience working with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- No drama, team player (we’re building something great here and we don’t have time for drama)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.