Director, Business Development
The Director of Business Development is a key position in our company. Your primary objective is to market NuCompass and close new business through direct client calling efforts, lead follow up, RFP responses and downright determination. Some travel will be required. This position is available in our Pleasanton, CA office.
<!--break-->NuCompass Mobility Services, Inc. is a global relocation management company. We have over 50 years’ experience delivering the highest quality, affordable services to our clients and their relocating employees. And, today we offer CoPilot, the first cloud-based platform for managing the employee relocation process. CoPilot is the next generation service model for the relocation industry.
Candidates must be able to think strategically to provide creative solutions to prospective clients. We do not advocate for historical service delivery models. At NuCompass, we push our clients to think differently when it comes to relocation, and you should too. Preference will go toward candidates who have successfully sold talent management software solutions and those who have followed a defined approach to developing and nurturing leads into clients.
- Cold call prospective clients
- Manage a consistent methodology for relationship building and follow up
- Achieve minimum calling requirements
- Meet or exceed minimum revenue requirements
- Own the RFP response process from start to finish
- Work with other departments to create solutions for prospective clients
- Manage a growing pipeline of prospects
- 3 years sales experience, preferably in HCM or talent management software industries
- CRM experience
- Knowledge of relocation industry is a plus, but not a requirement
- Planning and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- No drama, team player (we’re building something great here and we don’t have time for drama)