Relocation Consultant - California
The Relocation Consultant is responsible for managing and delivering relocation services for employees primarily relocating within the US. This position is located in our Pleasanton, CA office, in the San Francisco Bay area.
These services are defined by client program and contract and may include policy counseling and service management for home sale and purchase, rental assistance, temporary housing, household goods and coordination of other activities. The Consultant is the single point of contact for the relocating employee and is fully responsible for administering the client’s program to client and employee satisfaction, from order initiation through to completion of the relocation. The Consultant communicates with the relocating employee, corporate client and suppliers.
- Administers all relocation services consistent with client contract
- Identifies and resolves service issues engaging the DCR and supplier management as necessary
- Provides needed guidance/coaching to customer throughout relocation via our proprietary platform CoPilot
- Coordinates services with suppliers through completion
- Assists customer in monitoring budgets as established by client
- Works with service team to share information, execute client strategy and achieve company performance standards
- Utilizes NuCompass technology and other tools to maximize productivity and provide complete and accurate documentation
- Manages to client relocation policy, addresses and invoices for exception requests, obtains approvals and monitors associated costs
- Minimum 3 years applicable relocation and/or related industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to customers
- Technical aptitude and proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Basic financial analytical skills
- Degree Preferred
- Travel: 5%-10%
Communication - Effectively guides and coaches customers through the relocation process Demonstrates solid communication skills. Uses well-developed written and verbal skills to deliver counsel and to communicate with customers and clients.
Relationship Management - Ability to engage with clients, suppliers and customers in a variety of situations, including issue resolution.
Analysis/Prioritization - Attention to detail; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment required. Financial and analytical skills required.
Service Delivery - Customer service focus. Ability to understand, meet and exceed service expectations.
Problem Solving- Ability to identify and determine solutions for issues and problems. Immediately addresses issue escalations appropriately. Relies on data, own experiences and others’ perspectives and NCM processes when evaluating courses of action and making recommendations and decisions.