Relocation Consultant - Singpore
The Relocation Consultant is responsible for managing and delivering relocation or assignment services for employees relocating from one country to another country, or within a country (non-US). These services are defined by client program and contract, and may include services required to support a permanent move or an international assignment, The Relocation Consultant is the single point of responsibility for the relocating employee, and is fully accountable for administering the client’s program to client and employee satisfaction, from initiation through completion of the relocation or assignment. The Relocation Consultant is responsible for communication with the relocating employee, corporate client and supplier service providers. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Fully responsible for all assigned international relocating employees, ensuring a high level of satisfaction by proactively identifying potential problems and proposing solutions, resolving issues in a timely manner, and providing expert advice and support to the employee and client, as needed.
- Administers all services authorized to accomplish successful relocations, with focus on cost containment and best value for client
- Conducts needs assessments, prepares cost estimates, assignment agreements, and expatriate compensation balance sheets.
- Manages to client relocation policy, addresses exception requests, obtains approvals and monitors associated costs.
- Counsels assignees on corporate relocation policy and best use of tools provided.
- Manages multiple supplier partners to achieve a successful relocation experience for the assignee. Ensures quality performance of service providers.
- Delivers what's promised with accuracy, speed and quality.
- Utilizes the NuCompass Mobility (NCM) systems in conjunction with other tools as provided/required, to maximize productivity, reduce administrative burden, provide complete and accurate documentation, and ensure data integrity.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with corporate clients; attend client meetings as appropriate and requested.
- Works with the Client Relations Director and VP, Global Operations to create/execute account plans.
- Captures all available referral fees. Ensures all fees and expenses are accurately entered and invoiced.
- Positively participates with other team members by fulfilling own role, helping others and supporting team
- Depth of knowledge of relocation and assignment management.
- 3 to 5 years international relocation and/or related industry experience required.
- BA/BS in related field.
- Demonstrated ability to use appropriate computer systems and software, including Word, Excel, internet, email and database computer systems.
- Prior experience with an international tax firms, a plus.
- Language skills in two or more languages preferred.
Communication - Effectively listens to customers to understand their needs and issues. Demonstrates strong communication skills. Uses well-developed written and verbal skills to communicate facts and ideas to assignees and clients with appropriate tone, style and clarity of thought
Relationship Management - Demonstrated ability to engage with clients, suppliers and customers in a variety of situations, including issue resolution. Demonstrated skills in relationship development, including consultative capability and client presentations.
Analysis/Prioritization - Attention to detail; ability to prioritize and multi-task required. Financial and analytical skills required.
Service Delivery- Clear customer service focus. Ability to understand, meet and exceed client expectation.
Problem Solving- Proactively anticipates, identifies and determines solutions for issues and problems. Immediate addresses issue escalations appropriately. Relies on data, own experiences and others’ perspectives and NCM processes when evaluating courses of action and making recommendations and decisions